Skip Navigation

Students in J-1 status may be eligible for on or off-campus training or employment authorization. Authorization from OIS is required in advance of engaging in any on or off-campus employment. OIS is only able to provide authorization for students who are under our J-1 sponsorship (i.e. OIS issued the form DS-2019).

For more information, select the category below that appliesĀ to you.