Welcome to Baltimore, Hon! Baltimore, or Charm City as it’s nicknamed, is a city of neighborhoods, local character, local accents and strong sports allegiances to our local Baltimore Ravens & Orioles. It is a friendly, medium-sized U.S. city with great art museums and excellent Crab Cakes. Baltimore’s location allows for easy trips to Washington D.C. (about an hour away) and New York City (approximately 3 hours away).
- Live Baltimore guide to the Neighborhoods of Baltimore: http://www.livebaltimore.com/neighborhoods/
- List of Baltimore Neighborhoods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Baltimore_neighborhoods
- Visitor’s Guide to Baltimore: http://baltimore.org/
- Baltimore on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore,_Maryland
- Baltimore City guide: http://baltimore.citysearch.com/?brand=seo_edu
- Baltimore About: http://baltimore.about.com/
- Maryland Tourism: http://visitmaryland.org/Pages/MarylandHome.aspx
Baltimore Event Listings:
©2013-2023 The Johns Hopkins Office of International Services. All rights reserved. Baltimore, Maryland.