Summer Operations Update
The following message was emailed to current and continuing international students on 05/27/2022
Dear New and Continuing International Students:
We hope everyone had a successful spring and is now ready for summer. Special congratulations to Spring 2022 graduates and all Summer and Fall 2022 newly admitted students!
Staff in OIS have been very hard at work throughout the long spring rush, and the frenetic pace continues through September. Please continue to be kind and patient with them. Our lean and dedicated team, which welcomed five new members just this spring, is truly doing their best to serve all of you!
We have made adjustments to our summer operations in an effort to best manage the high demand. For fastest possible service, please observe the following:
- Regular summer phone hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Advisors are also available by phone each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- For general information, we encourage you to review our extensive website resources at ois.jhu.edu.
- For a majority of questions, we strongly encourage you to email email@example.com with your inquiry so that advisors may properly review and research the issue before responding.
- If you submitted an eForm request, wait 10 business days for processing before inquiring, after which you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to case status inquiries by phone.
We understand you rely on us for answers to many questions, and we are committed to maintaining our very high standards in providing you excellent individualized guidance. At this time of year, it may take us a little longer to respond, but we will respond. Making multiple requests by both phone and email will slow down response times for everyone; kindly refrain from doing so. Thank you for your consideration, and have a wonderful summer!
Office of International Services
©2013-2023 The Johns Hopkins Office of International Services. All rights reserved. Baltimore, Maryland.