Browse by Topic
OIS Summer Operations Update
- Regular summer phone hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Advisors are also available by phone each Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- For general information, we encourage to review our extensive website resources at ois.jhu.edu.
- For a majority of questions, we strongly encourage you to email email@example.com with your inquiry so that advisors may properly review and research the issue before responding.
- Allow 10 business days for processing if you have already submitted eForm request before inquiring, after which you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to case status inquiries by phone.
JHU is a big place to navigate, but it is full of friendly, supportive, and helpful people! OIS staff are here to assist you if you are having challenges finding information or guidance, not just for immigration-related issues, but also any matter for which you cannot identify a solution. We will work to provide you with an answer or connect you to an appropriate resource for assistance. We look forward to serving you!