The H-1B Request Process
H-1B cases must be initiated by the hiring department by a departmental representative who has completed H-1B e-form training. Individuals who are responsible for processing H-1B requests must view H-1B e-form training before they are permitted to submit H-1B requests. After viewing H-1B e-form training, the departmental representative must also pass the H-1B e-form competency quiz. Additional information and resources can be found on the OIS SharePoint site.
Before submitting an iHopkins request departmental representatives must view all eForm Training Modules. After reviewing all training modules, departmental representatives must complete the H-1B competency quiz, then request access to iHopkins.
H-1B eForm Training Part I
- Office of International Services (OIS) H-1B Team Introduction
- H-1B Key Concepts and Obligations of H-1B Sponsorship
- iHopkins: OIS Immigration Case Management System
H-1B eForm Training Part II
- Navigating iHopkins Module
- Creating/locating record in iHopkins Module
- Giving H-1B Applicant access to eForm Module
- Information about the Position eForm Module
- Worksite Questionnaire eForm Module
- Departmental Agreement Form eForm Module
- Actual Wage Statement eForm Module
- ECO – Visa Request – Export Review Supplement for I-129, Part 6 eForm Module
- Notice of Academic Visa Sponsorship for H-1B Applicant (SOM Only) eForm Module
H-1B eForm Training Part III
- H-1B Competency Quiz
- Requesting iHopkins Access
©2013-2024 The Johns Hopkins Office of International Services. All rights reserved. Baltimore, Maryland.