Skip Navigation

This page contains forms relevant to international students in F-1 status.  Before completing one of the following forms, please make sure you have read the section of this website that explains how the form is used.  

Submitting F-1 Request Forms

Students are encouraged to submit forms through iHopkins.  All requests must be submitted in timely manner.  Make sure to gather all required documentation before you submit your request.  Incomplete requests will not be processed.  

  1. Go to
  2. Click “Login” under “Active JHED Login.”
  3. Login with your JHED ID and password
  4. Once logged in, click on “F-1 Student Services” in the menu on the left, then click on “Submit a Request”
  5. You will be required to upload all the documents as one PDF file.

Request for Absence from Country for More Than 5 Months

F-1 SEVIS Transfer In Form