Become an OIS Ambassador!
The OIS Ambassadors program will have a campus specific application process starting September 4 until September 15, 2017 for the upcoming academic year 2017-2018. The following campuses can participate in the process:
- DC Campuses
- Carey Business (Harbor East)
How much time does it require?
- 1 committee meeting/month
- 1 subcommittee meeting/month
- Coordination with your subcommittee projects and committee projects
- Contribution to OIS Google Drive and emails
- Volunteering at OIS events/programming
- Be a point of contact to incoming international students via the OIS website and outreach
If interested in applying to become an ambassador, please complete and submit the Ambassador Program Application.