Skip Navigation

This page contains forms relevant to international students in J-1 Scholar status. Before completing one of the following forms, please make sure you have read the section of this website that explains how the form is used. If you have any questions, contact an advisor using the email addresses below.

Submitting Forms

Please submit the forms below to the OIS by email based on the school or department hosting the J-1 scholar.

School of Medicine, Bloomberg School of Public Health and School of Nursing:


All others:



OIS Check-In Form

This form should be printed and submitted to the OIS in person when you check in.

Health Insurance Pledge

This form should be submitted to the OIS with requests for initial J-1 sponsorship and with all DS-2019 extension and/or amendment requests.

J-2 Dependent Request

J-2 Work Authorization Application Instructions

J-1 Transfer Out Request

J-1 Interdepartmental Transfer Form

Notice of Departure