The Office of International Services (OIS) offers DHL, UPS and FedEx Express mailing of immigration documents (I-20 and DS-2019) to students and scholars using eShipGlobal, via the iHopkins portal.
**Please note: eShipGlobal is the only method available for document shipment. Do not go to the DHL, UPS or Fed Ex website directly. You must pay for your shipment using a credit card through the eShipGlobal secure site.
Follow the instructions below, as the shipment request process has recently changed.
eShipGlobal Document Shipment Request Instructions:
- Login to iHopkins by selecting login under the heading “Students/Scholars/Int’l Employees with Active JHED ID”
- Open the dropdown menu “Document Shipment Request”
- Open the “eShipGlobal Shipment Request” eform
- Read the instructions in the e-form for creating a shipment
- Click the “Submit” button on the bottom of the e-form to access eShipGlobal’s website
- You will not be able to access eShipGlobal’s JHU portal by going directly to their website; you can only access it by clicking “Submit”
- If you do not have an eShipGlobal account, you will be prompted to create one:
- Your email address will automatically be entered for you
- For security reasons, when you choose a password you should not use the same password as any of your other accounts
- For ease of shipping documents, enter your first and last names as they appear on your passport. If you need to ship your documents to someone else, first enter your name, followed by “care of” instructions. For example “John Smith c/o Jane Doe”
- After logging in, click on “Receive documents from your university.”
- Verify or update your shipping address
- It is important that you enter the correct shipping address. You will not be able to change your address once you complete your eShipGlobal order
- Select the document you would like to ship (I-20, DS-2019, etc…)
- Select your preferred shipping method and pay the fee
- After you complete these steps, you’re done! Close the eShipGlobal window and exit your internet browser
- The OIS will receive notification of your shipping order from eShipGlobal, and we’ll ship your documents as soon as possible. We will notify you when your shipment is on its way.
If you have questions about creating the shipping label, please refer to eShipGlobal's Frequently Asked Questions.